In-Home Child Care:
In order to apply for fully funded/partially funded in-home child care programs the following criteria is required for families whose children:
Cannot be cared for by other child care services or whose circumstances mean that an existing child care service cannot meet their needs.
To whom one or more of the following applies:
- The child has, or lives with another child who has, an illness or a disability.
- The child’s guardian (or guardian’s partner) has an illness or disability that affects their ability to care for the child.
- The child lives in a rural or remote area.
- The work hours of the child’s guardian (or guardian’s partner) are hours when no other approved child care service is available.
- The child’s guardian (or guardian’s partner) is caring for three or more children who have not yet started school.
Having helped thousands of children and families for over 17 years, we can help assess your eligibility.